BuzzFeed has a great roundup of everything Apple announced today.
The iPhone 4S and iOS 5 is here!! Today Apple unveiled all the new camera features you’ve been waiting for!
Here’s the lowdown:
- Speed! Access the camera app from the lock screen and get quicker pick up time between shots.
- 8MP resolution — you can get an 8x10 print out of that!
- 2.5F aperture and a backlit sensor means low light photos are brighter and have more detail than before.
- 5 element optics gives you sharper images.
- Photo editing built into the camera app.
- 1080p video
- Photo stream in iCloud lets you sync your photos across different Mac gadgets.
- A new A5 processing chip makes the entire phone faster, which means you can edit photos and use apps without delay time.
Lots of interesting coming out of the Mothership today. I’ll have more to say on it in a bit but, well, I’m hungry.
(Here is a question for Siri: Must Apple always schedule these things during mu lunch time?)
Computer:Monitor, display this document, ok?
Monitor: No prob, boss.
Computer: OK, now it looks like Mouse is moving around so, Monitor, will you move the pointer icon accordingly?
Monitor: Anything you ask, boss.
Computer: Great, great. OK, Mouse, where are you going now?
Mouse: Over to the icon panel, sir.
Computer: Hmm, Let me know if he clicks anything, OK?
Mouse: Of course.
Keyboard: Sir, he’s pressed control and P simultaneously.
Monitor: Oh God, here we go.
Computer:sighs Printer, are you there?
Computer: Please, Printer. I know you’re there.
Printer: NO! I’m not here! Leave me alone!
Computer: Jesus. OK look, you really ne…
Mouse: Sir, he’s clicked on the printer icon.
Computer: Printer, now you have to print it twice.
Printer: NO! NO! NO! I don’t want to! I hate you! I hate printing! I’m turning off!
Computer: Printer, you know you can’t turn yourself off. Just print the document twice and we’ll leave you alone.
Printer: NO! That’s what you always say! I hate you! I’m out of ink!
Computer: You’re not out of in…
Printer: I’M OUT OF INK!
Computer:Sighs Monitor, please show a low ink level alert.
Monitor: But sir, he has plen…
Computer: Just do it, damn it!
Monitor: Yes sir. Keyboard: AHHH! He’s hitting me!
Computer: Stay calm, he’ll stop soon. Stay calm, old friend.
Keyboard: He’s pressing everything. Oh god, I don’t know, he’s just pressing everything!
Computer: PRINTER! Are you happy now?! Do you see what you’ve done?!
Printer: HA! that’s what you get for trying to get me to do work. Next time he…hey…HEY! He’s trying to open me! HELP! HELP! Oh my god! He’s torn out my cartridge! HELP! Please! ERROR!
Monitor: Sir, maybe we should help him?
Computer: No. He did this to himself.
(Source: College Humor)