The iPhone 4S and iOS 5 is here!! Today Apple unveiled all the new camera features you’ve been waiting for!
Here’s the lowdown:
- Speed! Access the camera app from the lock screen and get quicker pick up time between shots.
- 8MP resolution — you can get an 8x10 print out of that!
- 2.5F aperture and a backlit sensor means low light photos are brighter and have more detail than before.
- 5 element optics gives you sharper images.
- Photo editing built into the camera app.
- 1080p video
- Photo stream in iCloud lets you sync your photos across different Mac gadgets.
- A new A5 processing chip makes the entire phone faster, which means you can edit photos and use apps without delay time.
Lots of interesting coming out of the Mothership today. I’ll have more to say on it in a bit but, well, I’m hungry.
(Here is a question for Siri: Must Apple always schedule these things during mu lunch time?)
16 new watch faces for iPod Nano!
iPod nano with watch band. Got for my birthday. #apple #nano #mine #iphoneography #tech (Taken with instagram)
Sony has launched its first Android tablets. The S and P models are the first such devices made by the Japanese electronics giant, with the S featuring a tapered design and a 9.4” screen, while the P is a folding, clamshell model with two smaller screens.
Interesting…but not good enough I think.